Finding and buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR is your first step in ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. My services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
Owning a home has always been part of the American dream. It provides security, stability, and an asset to build wealth. After several tumultuous years, confidence in the real estate market is up again. With rental prices on the rise and the relatively low cost of owning a home, many home-seekers are choosing to buy instead of renting.
Benefits of owning a home
- Why pay somebody else’s mortgage – when you can build equity in your own home
- Qualify for a number of tax deductions – write off your mortgage interest, real estate taxes, and more
- Leverage your investment – even though your investment is only a portion of the home value you will get an appreciation for the full amount
- Save money – with rents at all-time highs owning a home is often less expensive
- Pride of ownership – you can improve your home, take care of it, make it your own
- Read My Blog exclusively for Buyers
Why work with me
As an ABR® when we represent a buyer, whether helping First time home buyer or repeat buyers, we have your best interests at heart. Whether you’re buying a $100,000 home or a $10 million home, you will get our full attention, 24/7 availability, access to top attorneys and home inspectors as well as our expert and honest advice. We believe it’s our job to not only find you the perfect home but also to educate you throughout the entire process so you know you’re making the best short and long-term financial decisions. For most people, buying a home is the most expensive purchase you will ever make and it’s my job to make sure you not only get a great home but get it for a great price. We go above and beyond for every client from helping you find movers and home insurance to personally dropping off pizza on moving day.