The things you need to know, and should know,
Find Out How to successfully market your home for FREE!
- Curb Appeal Brings Them In! Your lawn should be trimmed and edged. Shrubs should be shaped.
- Prepare Your Home For Sale!
- The front Door Greets the Prospects! It should be clean and have welcoming decoration.
- Let The Sunshine In! Open draperies and curtains to make your home cheerful.
- Fix the faucet! Dripping water discolors the sinks and suggests faulty plumbing.
- Repairs Can Make a Big Difference! Loose knobs, sticking doors, and windows and other minor flaws detract from value. Pre-Inspection is the key. Have them fixed.
- From Top To Bottom! Display the full value of your attic and basement. Remove all unnecessary articles.
- Drawbacks to consider! Although selling your own home is very possible but there are always some drawbacks to consider.
- The 90 Things you Can not Afford to Neglect When Selling Your Home!